During the Feast of Peñafrancia, with the GMA 7 crew, I joined them in their trip to Legazpi City to see Mayon Volcano. I was lucky enough to be invited by Ms. Che Ingles, segment producer, to hitch with them instead of taking the bus.
I was really amazed by the beauty of Mayon Volcano!
- You can get to Legazpi, Albay via air or land.
- Philippine Airlines and Cebu Pacific offer flights going to Legazpi City.
- Cagsawa and Philtranco also offer ride to Legazpi City.
- My preference is Cagsawa Bus Tours because of its comfy seats. The latter has terminals in Ermita (near Robinsons Place Manila) and Cubao (near Ali Mall).
- To reserve booking at Cagsawa Bus Tours, you may contact their ticket office at (632) 524 8704 or 0917 4815809/0917 6063918 (Ermita Office); (632) 913 4514/(632) 439 3787 or 0917 6063918 (Cubao Office).
- Philtranco terminal is located at EDSA Cor. Apello Cruz St. Pasay City, Metro Manila
- To reserve booking at Philtranco, you may contact their ticket office at (632) 851 8078-79 or visit http://www.philtranco.com.ph/
- Land travel time is 10-11 hrs.